1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Final Yahoo stats in basketball

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Central' started by Darth Tater, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Santa may bring some people a belated Christmas gift. Take heart. Then again, the Grinch may come and steal your present.

The stats for the Toronto-Seattle game on Saturday were never recorded. It may make a difference to some people with players active in that game. For example, my 6-3 victory over Prof will drop to 5-4 (because I'll lose fg% by .002, I believe). I'm pretty certain Yahoo will correct the error...probably tomorrow.

2. Winless Wonders

Winless Wonders Starter Forum Donor

I just noticed it like 20mins ago. I thought something was stange because Ray Allen drained 5- 3's and scored 28 points and I lost the 3pt stat category and points. I did not notice it until I was sizing up this weeks opponent and realized no stats for Ray were recorded. This will boost my victory total in Open to 7-2 or 8-1 possibly. I don't know how it will help in Advanced since Ridenour stats were not counted.
    :cheerleader:

Yahoo has the fix coming. If you look under the stats correction log they have it in the que to process the fix to all of the players involved.

3. Winless Wonders

Winless Wonders Starter Forum Donor

Yahoo claims it is not going to be fixed to Dec 31st. They must have gave there tech people the week off. Well I guess you can't ask for next day service when the league is free. LOL!!!!

4. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

Thanks I knew something was wrong. I should have beat Aurora 6-3.

5. Warthog

Warthog Bench Warmer

is this good cause for having an excuse on no recaps/previews 2 weeks in a row? :)

should have some time tomorrow though