Forum Upgrades Jan 2012

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by roscoe36, Dec 14, 2011.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Fixed now. Sorry about that.
  2. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

Thanks Roscoe. You da man! Now I can put deragutory comments about you in my signature! HA!
  3. Nemo

Nemo Pun Master Forum Donor

thanks.........although the tebow comment was still relevant.
  4. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Maybe I shouldn't rely on falling back on that tech support career since my first reaction is to tell the user what he or she sees on the screen rather than asking that they actually do see.
  5. armygirl

armygirl Bench Warmer Forum Donor

I love the new forum ROscoe, however, just trying to figure out whether you are still doing the game day blog. I can't seem to find it if you are. I also can't find out where I post personal messages to some of my forumites. Please help an old lady out will ya.
  6. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

One of my favorite features is the "Like' button.

When the forum first opened (about 6.5 years ago...has it REALLY been that long?) in order to show that you really appreciated somebody's post that made you laugh you would need to use a LMAO smiley to let them know it brightened your day. But then there was often nothing more to your post. Or if someone wrote something you really liked, but you had nothing to add, you would need to write a sentence just stating "Good post" to show agreement. But Rascoe didn't like that because it really cluttered the forum.

But you still really wanted to express your appreciation. It was so easy to do. Way too easy.

So I really had a difficult time learning not to :clap2: or :rofl: unless it was exceptional.

Now, it is even easier to show you really enjoyed something without the clutter. Just hit the button. (Of course NOW I need to remember to get back into the habit of doing that. :biggrin: But I'm getting better).

However...if it is still super super whatever...I'm still gonna do this...:roll: or this :sad: or this:nono: or this :hug:or this :flypig: or this :der: or this :censored: or this :bored: or this :rolleyes: or this:fight2: or this:cheers: or...
    roscoe36 likes this.
  7. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I usually "like" Darth's posts just so I can then hit the "unlike" button right after.
  8. Nemo

Nemo Pun Master Forum Donor

I don't have the "unlike" feature. If I did........I'd have to revisit a lot of Darth's posts. :)