1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Frustrated Delfino *Article*

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by roscoe36, Apr 13, 2006.

1. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

My assessment of Delfino's mental ability..."3 seconds left,,,down goes Delfino!Down goes delfino!!"....sheez!

2. 16 Mile

16 Mile Bench Warmer

I couldn't have said it better. 29 then 38 points in a quarter? ESPN highlight showing MJ having his way with Hunter in 3 straight plays? Hunter, 9 shots 26 minutes; Delk, 11 in 24; Evans, 10 in 20; Delfino, 6 in 13? JMax 1 rebound? 1? Darko would have been crucified for getting 1 rebound in 16 minutes. Whatever happened to Detroit basketball? And these guys should be used to playing each other. Don't they match up against the starters in practice? Or does Flip not have them play any defence.

I get to watch the game tomorrow and judge with my own eyes how these guys look, but I have a feeling there won't be any better D tomorrow.

3. basketbills

basketbills All-Star Forum Donor

I like that.

Be careful about combining that DNA though...you might end up with a short nervous guy who hates rookies and foreign players, blasts his players to the press, can't get out of the first round of the playoffs and twitches so much during the games that he keeps yanking his catheter out.

4. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

HAHAHAHA excellent point bills!