1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Fun with Darko

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by mercury, Sep 12, 2005.

1. mercury

mercury Bench Warmer

We can cry in our beer about our high draft pick wasting away on the bench... or we can get in heated arguments about him...
    or we can try to find some humor about the situation...

Post your best Darko humor here:

The bench scrubs were getting used to sitting in their own spots on the bench... then LB had to go and ruin it... he sent Darko in the game... all the weight went off the end and the scrubs landed in a heap.

Darko was placed on the IL... the doc said it would take 4 months to heal from having the splinters surgically removed..... but Delfino told him to get a 2nd opinion... now were looking at 6 months. :)

Darko signed a new endorsement contract with Acme tooth pick company... as it turns out those splinters can be put to good use.:laugh: :laugh:

2. lazyberbs

lazyberbs First Round Draft Pick

The funniest one actually happened

I thought it was sidesplitting when the New York coach called him into the game to shoot the two fouls, which he made. When he got back to the bench, one of the other scrubs handed him a towel to wipe away the sweat. Both Darko and the other guy had a good laugh. As did I.

3. armygirl

armygirl Bench Warmer Forum Donor

Darko Fun

My funniest Darko moment is when Peter John Ramos dunked on him, Darko's face at that moment sent me into side splitting laughter.

4. max

max All-Star

Humor

Mu funniest Darko moment is when he dunked over Shaq in the 1st Miami game late November. Either that or when he blocked one of Shaq's dunks.