1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Gordon Vs Gilbert Arenas

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by armygirl, Sep 27, 2009.

1. armygirl

armygirl Bench Warmer Forum Donor

Since I have been away, I have done a lot of thinking about the Pistons and their future lineup.

Gordon defintely reminds me of Gilbert Arenas, however, I think Gordon puts up a better defensive effort and Ben is not a head case like Gilbert, but as far as pure scoring potential, scoring at will over his opponent and the ability to light it up anywhere on the floor, I fully expect that from Gordon all season long baby.

It is so sweet to be able to again have that automatic scoring punch every night.

This will be a very exciting season and if Ben brings the hustle and defensive presence that he exhibited in his first 3 seasons with the Pistons, it's gonna be a sweet, sweet season indeed IMHO.

Thaks for allowing me to share guys and girls, I am pumped up and ready to roll. DETROIT BASKETBALL.

A friend of mine from Detroit was a non-combat casualty and was serving in Afghanistan. I am dedicating this entire season to him because he was one of the most loyal Pistons fans I have ever encountered.

2. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

A friend of mine from Detroit was a non-combat casualty and was serving in Afghanistan. I am dedicating this entire season to him because he was one of the most loyal Pistons fans I have ever encountered.
    -
    Damn :cold: