Gordon Vs Gilbert Arenas

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by armygirl, Sep 27, 2009.

1. armygirl

armygirl Bench Warmer Forum Donor

Since I have been away, I have done a lot of thinking about the Pistons and their future lineup.

Gordon defintely reminds me of Gilbert Arenas, however, I think Gordon puts up a better defensive effort and Ben is not a head case like Gilbert, but as far as pure scoring potential, scoring at will over his opponent and the ability to light it up anywhere on the floor, I fully expect that from Gordon all season long baby.

It is so sweet to be able to again have that automatic scoring punch every night.

This will be a very exciting season and if Ben brings the hustle and defensive presence that he exhibited in his first 3 seasons with the Pistons, it's gonna be a sweet, sweet season indeed IMHO.

Thaks for allowing me to share guys and girls, I am pumped up and ready to roll. DETROIT BASKETBALL.

A friend of mine from Detroit was a non-combat casualty and was serving in Afghanistan. I am dedicating this entire season to him because he was one of the most loyal Pistons fans I have ever encountered.

2. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

A friend of mine from Detroit was a non-combat casualty and was serving in Afghanistan. I am dedicating this entire season to him because he was one of the most loyal Pistons fans I have ever encountered.
    -
    Damn :cold: