Greetings from a NO Hornets fan

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Saintman2884, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Saintman2884

Saintman2884 Second Round Draft Pick

I guess now is the time to introduce myself. I am Saintman2884, I am a devout new Orleans Hornets and Saints fan. But I do have a respect for your team. I think it would be fair to say that your team has been impressive in eyes for many years now. You guys know how to win and you do win games. I hope to get a correspondence set up with me and what is going on in the Western Conference and my team. I like Detroit, the city, it has a certain edge to it. One that is elegant, roguish and the type of blue collar determination that makes the NBA great. Its also true that I like the Pistons and have for some time now.

I like the way you guys play. it is not always pretty, but Joe Dumars made himself a mission. He was going to make the best damn NBA team that ever set foot on a court, and he saw that mission as being better then the teams he played for in the 80's and 90's. You have to respect that type of honesty and work ethic. Dumars busted his ass for years and made himself a worthy all around player, GM, talent evaluator. I respect that and I gravitate to that being the person I am.

I will be coming here off and on as the season progresses, I hope the Pistons do well as well as the Hornets. You guys are the cream of the crop IMHO in the NBA.

good luck and I hope for the best for your franchise and I must say you have a very classy franchise. Your players work hard, practice hard and you win. Simple formula. But it is highly effective.

PS.. if you are interested in coming to another good NBA fan site, then drop by hornets report.com. I post their sometimes and I think you would like it if and when we play. My boys are starting out pretty good too at 9-2 so we hope to continue the trend as the year goes on
  2. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Welcome to Piston country Saintman and thanks for the Pistons props. If you read the various threads on this forum, you can see that our team is still a work in process trying to get back to the big dance and we are full of fanatics, and would be GM's and coaches from all over the world providing input and criticism for DEETROIT BAASKKETBALL

I know injuries to Paul and Stojakovic last year prevented your team from making the playoffs, but this years 9-2 start has caught me by surprised. david wets is lookig good too. Looking at the remaining six games on this month schedule, the Hornets should be able to take at least 4 of them if Chris Paul's ankle is just a minor injury and he's back this week. If your team were to actually win that division over the Spurs, Mavs and Rockets it would be modern miracle if not surprise of this season.

I checked out the Hornets forum and I see that you all are all passionate about your local teams just as we and other cities are. Good luck this season and we will see if you are for real when the Pistons come down there to battle on 12/05. :stirthepot::fencing:
  3. brofmfa

brofmfa Bench Warmer Forum Donor

Hey welcome to the Pistons land, Saint.
    Hornets is the second team I like next to Pistons and Byron is a damn cool coach I love. Enjoy. Go Pistons.
  4. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

You have got a great coach.

The Laker organization should never have let him get away.

:hoops: