Grizzlies waive Iverson

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Darth Tater, Nov 16, 2009.

1. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

TOTALLY. I have Full NBA League Pass and no problems accessing my Broadband League Pass or anything else on the site. Sigh. Maybe it's some kind of page formatting problem that I don't know how to fix because I'm more than semi computer challenged.

2. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Sometimes, people just create bad web pages. Some pages work in one web browser (IE, Firefox, etc.) but not in another.

3. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

Yeah, there's only 16 more days to vote anyway. I don't think my 16 votes will make the difference in anyone's All-Star fate so I'll stop obsessing about it.

4. BillLaimbeer

What if everyone thought that way....

5. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

Well that's true, but I can't get the dang page to work to vote so what can I do?Besides, I only want to vote for one person (guess who?) and I even I have qualms about whether he deserves a berth so I've decided it's divine intervention manifesting in my computer malfunction. I mean I tried, I sent nba.com a sincere and desperate help email and beyond that, I have to leave it up to the basketball gods.

My only other option is to find someone whose All-Star voting page is working and who could care less about it and isn't voting, and ask them to vote my votes every day until then. Which really seems a little high maintenance. But if anyone on pf.com wants to volunteer to execute this task for me, I'd be happy to supply my vote:

West Guards: Steve Nash, Deron Williams.
    East Guards: Allen Iverson (oh yeah, I said it, I did it, I can't help it), Rajon Rondo
    East Forwards: Kevin Garnett, Danny Granger
    West Forwards: Kevin Durant, Amare Stoudemire
    East Center: Dwight Howard
    West Center: Nene

I totally did it the way you are supposed to: by personal popularity contest!!!

6. BillLaimbeer

7. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

God Bless You. :) Seriously. Made my day. The page still won't even format for me and then when I clicked at the bottom it told me that I had voted, but not for whom!

8. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

You can only vote once per 24 hour period from your individual NBA All-Access code. The last game I went to back on 12/13 @ the Staples Center (between the Clips and Spurs) My wife and I completed 200 ballots and received a Clipper Towel and Blake Griffin jersey.

Maybe you should have grabbed a bunch of ballots and mailed them back in to the arena with AI chads punched out. :)

We randomly voted so not sure who got the most votes or who we helped in the voting process:)...funny thing is Chris Kaman was not on the ballot at all and the consensus is he will be probably selected to the team by the coaches even though there are not enough write in votes to justify it.

NBA and Clippers brass are still wondering why his name was left off the ballot??

9. BillLaimbeer

You used to be able to vote 25 times per day via the Internet. I think all of the Chinese fans voting for Yao (and McGrady) put an end to that nonsense.

10. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

yep other wise Yao would be leading with 2 million write in votes right now:)