Help-Basketball fans needed for research study!!

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by morsphd, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morsphd

morsphd Second Round Draft Pick

Hello, I'm Ph. D. student at Northwestern University. I am currently looking for basketball fans to participate in an interesting research project. The project is about how fans think about NBA.

If you are interested in participating in this study, please click the follow link.

http://kellogg.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6lCIOmHu2txT0Wg&SVID=Prod

The survey is short and will take you about 10-15 minutes to finish.

In appreciation of your choice to participate in the project, I will enter you into a random drawing for a gift certificate to Fandango Bucks (Movie certificate) or Amazon.com. There will be about 15-20 certificates worth $20 each. (Sorry, I have very limited funding for this project. But I hope I also can invite you for future studies with a better compensation opportunity).

I am looking for people of all ages and walks of life. The only restriction is that you need to be a basketball/NBA fan.

This survey is absolutely anonymous. I will ask your email, but it will only be used for the lottery prize claim unless you indicate otherwise at the end of the survey.

If you have any question, please feel free to email me at llw238@gmail.com. Thank you very much for your time & help!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.