1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

How to participate in the live podcast

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Pwn Toney, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

You can listen to the broadcast live at this url: http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/30331

The show IS able to accept live calls! If you would like to call in, please call:

Phone Number: (724) 444-7444 (you will be prompted for a call ID followed by #)

Call ID: 30331

2 things.

1) If you go to the url will will be given the option of creating a user ID which will allow you to recognized by name. During this signup, you will also be allowed to create a 10 digit PIN. This should be the phone number you intend to call the show from. That way I should be able to recognize you when you call by name (I hope).

2) If you choose not to create a PIN or sign up for the service (EVERYTHING IS FREE). You can simply enter the number 1 followed by the # symbol. This will log your call as a guest. (The phone prompts explain all of this)

Once you are in the call que, you will hear a voice prompt which will let you know when you have been unmuted and can then speak.

During this time, if you are listening to the live stream (which opens in a new window), you can participate in the type chat if you prefer not to call.

Note: if you have a pop up blocker in your browser, it should be set to accept pop ups from the domain given above.

2. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

There is some additional information for those of you who do, or who are planning on participating in the podcast.

Please PM me for the update. I would like to handle this on a one to one basis

:work: