How to participate in the live podcast

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Pwn Toney, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

You can listen to the broadcast live at this url: http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/30331

The show IS able to accept live calls! If you would like to call in, please call:

Phone Number: (724) 444-7444 (you will be prompted for a call ID followed by #)

Call ID: 30331

2 things.

1) If you go to the url will will be given the option of creating a user ID which will allow you to recognized by name. During this signup, you will also be allowed to create a 10 digit PIN. This should be the phone number you intend to call the show from. That way I should be able to recognize you when you call by name (I hope).

2) If you choose not to create a PIN or sign up for the service (EVERYTHING IS FREE). You can simply enter the number 1 followed by the # symbol. This will log your call as a guest. (The phone prompts explain all of this)

Once you are in the call que, you will hear a voice prompt which will let you know when you have been unmuted and can then speak.

During this time, if you are listening to the live stream (which opens in a new window), you can participate in the type chat if you prefer not to call.

Note: if you have a pop up blocker in your browser, it should be set to accept pop ups from the domain given above.
  2. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

There is some additional information for those of you who do, or who are planning on participating in the podcast.

Please PM me for the update. I would like to handle this on a one to one basis

:work: