1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

I know my dad (professor) already posted this...

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by professorspawn, May 31, 2006.

1. professorspawn

professorspawn Second Round Draft Pick

But he's a little nervous about the game. So give him some props, when he gets home at like 1 from all the traffic. And then in the morning he'll be happy. If he sees it.

HOORAY FOR PROFESSOR! YEAAAHHH!:thumb:

p.s. if you pretend to be his spawn he might bring you back a present...

2. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Hope you had a blast professor! It must have been amazing to see the Pistons WIN on homecourt!

3. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

Professor...Tell All

Professor, you must simply must tell us all that you thought and felt at the Palace tonight. In a post. To have had a pinnacle of Pistons' fandom experience and also to possess your writing gift means that it is your destiny, yea though we walk through the valley of the shadow of the Miami series, and your duty to put it into your words for those of us who want the vicarious enjoyment of your Palace debut and our win! :ranger:

I absolutely insist! :hail: Please?

4. max

max All-Star

Pistons got a lot of support from the fans tonight.

5. rdang

rdang First Round Draft Pick

A huge amount. I couldn't imagine how the Pistons felt, screwing up and burying themselves a hole - only have to have the best fans in the world still cheering them on.

The MVP chants for Chauncey must've helped a lot too for his confidence. After the game during the post-game questions, the interviewer asked him what HE did specifically to change this game, and Chauncey answered in "We" form. Big-headed no more.

Let's keep the negativity out of these forums for the next couple days, it's bad luck.

6. max

max All-Star

Agreed. Its just been frusterating knowing that the Pistons can and should be killing the Heat. I also have been listening to a bit too much talk radio. Its really complain radio since they only talk about Detroit sports teams in trouble.