I'm no longer excited

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by Superstarov, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Superstarov

Superstarov First Round Draft Pick

With the exit of Harrington...

The Lions ceremoniously bring in two guys who weren't good enough to start for other teams, to compete for the starting spot. Wow! What a stir they have created!

Wow. I mean, wow is all I can say.

The only thing worth getting excited about is that we got rid or the offensive West Coast Offense. Which never work at all here... I mean... how fricking far away is Detroit from the West Coast anyway?! Trying to bring some ticky tack flashy offense into the black and blue division?!!! Give me a break.

So, this may be the most pessemistic I've been in the off season awaiting the Lions pre-season. I'll still read whatever stories the Media gives us, and I'll probably still watch every Lions game... but I will have a really hard time being optimistic.

I can't wait for the John vs Josh debate to start... or John vs Josh vs Shaun vs Dan. Maybe I'll head over to the DetNews LionsTalk site in like October and just soak it in... the chaos of shattered dreams and hopes, that is.

2. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

IMO, the QB position hasn't been the problem, just the scapegoat. While not a Pro Bowler, Harrington was a serviceable NFL QB, as are Josh and John. [SARCASM]What we really need is another top 10 WR![/SARCASM]

3. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Kitna wasn't beat out. At Cinn they gave the job to the real deal. A second year guy.