Away Indiana Pacers Monday Dec 26 2011

Discussion in 'December 2011' started by roscoe36, Dec 18, 2011.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Dec 25, 2011.
  1. Detroit

53.8%
  2. Indiana

46.2%
  1. KGREG

KGREG All-Star

I don't think anybody is panicking. I think we posted what we saw, garbage. We knew/know our deficiencies and they were ALL conformed in the game opener. It's frustrating because we seem to have GM turning a blind eye to this. I truly believe that Joe does not have the ability to objectively look at talent. I'm convinced that he thinks "his" players are better than what they actually are.

2. Mogilny

Mogilny All-Star Forum Donor

I think Indy have a good shot at being a top 4 seed this year. They'll be behind Chicago and Miami but I think they can put up a good fight against NY, Orlando, Atlanta and Boston. They added West to a great core of young players who's gained another year of experience. That frontcourt will cause problems for every team in the league.

3. Nemo

Nemo Fantasy-Football Snub Forum Donor

I see a team that is a solid #6 seed. I like the Pacers and what they've done.

So why did more people predict a Piston's victory for this game?

4. Mogilny

Mogilny All-Star Forum Donor

Because this is a Pistons forum, check out the Indy forums.

5. Nemo

Nemo Fantasy-Football Snub Forum Donor

But we have intelligent savvy Darth detailed educated nice avatars nothing but a bunch of homers.........never mind.

coynejeremy likes this.
  6. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Predicted Pistons would win: Warthog, Woody, NYPistonFan729, Rocastle, CarlosGallan, Walter, S.J.

Correctly predicted Pacers would win: linwood, BillLaimbeer, Ernie the Slow Adult, Nemo, SonicD 43, menten

I always root for my Pistons to win (except the end of a season when we should be "tanking" for more ping pong balls), but when a weaker squad goes on the road, it isn't a difficult prediction.

7. S.J.

S.J. All-Star Forum Donor

I didn't expect Hansbrough to pla like he did and expected to see Monroe at least 32 - 35 minutes, not only 20 with foul trouble.

I expected to see Ben Gordon losing less balls and shooting a little bit more.

But now I know what we are dealing with.

8. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Only saw about 5 mins in third qtr, when they already looked defeated, so tuned out. Looked at the box score later and they looked like a team that couldn't shoot straight...79 points was the lowest scoring team of the night.

I realize it is the first week of the season, and these guys are still getting use to each other, but they look bad on paper too, so not sure how it will translate on to the court unless they pickup a another big who is athletic and can play defense and someone who can shoot better than what they already have.

Oh by the way....Larry already looks lost (here I go again...where is a tough coach like Laims when we need him?0