Is the low writing for SI? SI's smack down on Flip

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by 16 Mile, Oct 21, 2006.

1. max

max All-Star

Low - I would like to issue a public appology for my outburst over the weekend in this thread. If have not noticed it was directed primarily at you and I know you are not a bandwagon fan. Sorry did not mean it.
  2. professor

professor Bench Warmer Forum Donor

man, this place has some impressive folks on it.
  3. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

Hey man, I thought it might have been, but to be perfectly honest with you I didn't take it personally. I have to admit with all the slightly yellow fluid and vinegar I show up with, I'm not sure I don't deserve a bit more of the same.

It's a big family here and you can bet if anyone jumps on you, I got your back. ...more of that: I can hit my brother, but no one else better think about doing it.

No apology is necessary, if anything I should apologize to the rest of you for being so pessimistic and probably ruining the fun for most of you. This forum has a great rapport and roscoe always lets me know if it's out of hand and he does a great job of keeping us all in line.

Always feel free to hack away as I will rarely if ever sign off with hard feelings toward any of you guys (and gals) and I'll work on keeping more of my :swear2: in the Sour Notes so at least those of you who don't care for my :rant2: can choose to avoid them.
  4. max

max All-Star

You are not runing the fun. Its good to have a diverse opinions.

Personally I try to check myself so it doesn't get like detnews around here.