Iverson

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by buddahfan, Dec 9, 2006.

1. lazyberbs

lazyberbs First Round Draft Pick

I am sitting here watching AI virtually will Denver over Seattle. It is much easier to watch and enjoy and just plain admire him when he is not playing against a team for which I root.

He is just flat-out amazing. He does so much and never even seems winded. And there are not a lot of height-challenged guards in the league who can play with Boykins and make it work. IMO.

He is awe-inspiring. He is just picking up the short-handed Nuggets and carrying them. At least, so far.
  2. linwood

linwood All-Star

Iverson is amazing. I wish Joe would have made a serious run at the dude.
  3. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

To me, Camby seems like a very similar play to the Mutumbo that Iverson had his most success with.

The Nugs will be loaded if they get to 80% health.
  4. Buckeyes#1

Buckeyes#1 First Round Draft Pick

I know I know. What could possibly be said now? But I've had this thought numerous times over the last few weeks and so I thought I would just say it. I believe I was wrong about Iverson. I called him a selfish player and the Pistons should stay away from this guy. Just listening to him talk to the doubters about how he will fit in when Carmela gets back makes me believe him. I think he has matured over the years and no doubt, Larry Brown had to tell his friend Karl he would be an asset to his team. My apologies Mr. Iverson. even though I'm sure you don't visit a Pistons forum. There. I feel better now. :MusicBigGrin: By the way. I love this smiley face guy. He is so cool. I wish I could take him with me to my word documents or other places I post. He expresses exactly how I feel at times.
  5. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator