JALEN A PISTON?

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by easybuckets, Oct 29, 2006.

1. easybuckets

easybuckets First Round Draft Pick

I thought for the money that Rose would be good insurance. Apparently Joe was not willing to promise him minutes at Defino's expense. I guess I will have to say that Joe is a pretty stand up guy. We still have that empty roster spot! Wonder what will happen? Is Samb gone for the year? or can we get him back if we wanted? What about some minutes for Amir?
  2. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

I don't think its about minutes but being in the best situation. PHX is a great team to latch on to. DET sucks if you're a FA and considering last seasons melt down might not even be worth it.
    I wouldn't point the finger at Joe...he could have easily handed over Murray's minutes and it would make more sense.
    On top of that they inked extensions with Delfino. Why would you give his miniscule minutes to a 1 year flash in the pan insurance policy?

I read somewhere that Dumars wants to keep that spot open for a possible 2 for 1 trade thing. Filling it with Jalen would have been cool but he won't just fill it to have it filled.