Jason Maxiell 54

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by DaviaG-Rap, Apr 13, 2006.

1. DaviaG-Rap

DaviaG-Rap First Round Draft Pick

I wish he gets to play 30mpg once we clinch HCA. Poor guy hasn't even gotten Human Victory Cigar minutes this season. His career high is SEVEN freakin minutes! Hopefully he isn't losing confidence, because that kid is a bonified NBA player.

2. max

max All-Star

He will. I am guessing it will start this Sunday against NY. Put them away early bring in the bench and cut back on the starters mins next week. Johnson and Acker were brought up from the NBDL so I would not be surprised to see a couple of starters placed on IR so they can get some time. Like when Darko started last seasons final 2 games.

Have to clinch HC this friday against TOR.

3. bball jay

bball jay Bench Warmer Forum Donor

jmax will have a 20 and 10 game before the season is over.

4. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

5. crastinator

crastinator First Round Draft Pick

How much do I love JMax? Let me count the ways....

1) “I just love to play aggressive,” said Maxiell. “I only know how to play hard and I love to attack the rim.”

2&3) “I was always ready when my name was called,” said Maxiell who was drafted 26th overall by the Pistons in the 2005 NBA Draft. “We had a very good team so I knew playing time was hard to come by. Whenever I did get a chance to play, I had to show that I wanted to play.”

4) “All of those guys have been NBA All-Stars and have proven themselves in this league,” Maxiell said. “At the University of Cincinnati we’re known for not backing down from anyone so I loved the challenge of going up against those guys. They definitely helped to make me better.”

5) “I’ll be ready to do whatever is asked of me,”

Free the Brahma!