Jazz/Warriors Series

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Dlev59, May 6, 2007.

1. mikhail1973

mikhail1973 All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion

Kiev - Farmington Hills, MI - Santa Clara, CA
    Well, what do you know? The Jazz is through the second round and is going to take it easy while the rest of the league keeps beating each other up, especially Suns and Spurs. Warriors lost the series when they choked at the end of game 2 missing all those free throws. They have noone else but themselves to blame. Of course, it wouldn't hurt to install some kind of offensive system and get some post presence. That team would be good.
  2. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Warriors just relied to much on the three ball and that hurt them in everygame they lost. Jazz almost gave game 5 away with missed free throws etc, but the experience and heart of Fisher, all around play Boozer, clutch shooting by memo, defense by AK 47 and leadership by Williams was enough to pull this one out.

Last thing Joe wants to see is a rematch of the 1998 NBA finals but this time with two Piston ring escapees, Ben and Memo squaring off against each other. If the Bulls, beat the Pistons, then they will beat the Cavs.

I think the Jazz can beat the Spurs-Suns survivor.
  3. mikhail1973

mikhail1973 All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion

Kiev - Farmington Hills, MI - Santa Clara, CA
    I don't even want to think about that possibility. But Jazz has a great chance playing against beat up Spurs or Suns. They play D, they have enough big man. They have a decent PG. And they have a good coach.
  4. linwood

linwood All-Star

I totally agree with you Dre. The Jazz look very strong right now, and also very disciplined. The Western Finals should be great to watch.

Ben vs. Memo. I don't want to see it.