Johnny Flynn

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Matthew, Jul 17, 2009.

1. DaviaG-Rap

DaviaG-Rap First Round Draft Pick

Why is he not a PG?
  2. 2Tough4You

2Tough4You Bench Warmer

Because, apparently, anyone that plays the position needs to fit the mold of a "true" point guard, whatever that means.
  3. raxrets

raxrets Starter

True PG has as small hands as Kwame Brown has, btw.
  4. Stun

Stun First Round Draft Pick

I'm for Rubio.Johnny Flynn will be a good player,but not a great.Rubio doesn't want to play in Wolfs and Pistons could promise him the starting PG.With Rubio and few trades I can see in ECF,but Wolfs aren't that stupid to trade Rubio.
  5. CloudWalker

CloudWalker Bench Warmer

Draft Express listed two of Jonny Flynn's weaknesses as

• 3 pt shooting percentages
    • Relies too heavily on outside shot
    You'd think the two would preclude each other, but, Oh No, not with this special little bundle of joy.

I can't wait until two years from now when folks are reminded by themselves or others that once they wanted to trade Stuckey for Jonny Friggin' Flynn.
  6. CarlosGallan

CarlosGallan First Round Draft Pick

Rubio has retired demand to dkv joventud and they are negotiating the buy out with minessota.
    Rubio main problem is 3 shoot,he must adapt and improve this skill,but Minessota GM is in barcelona and surely he will deal with rubio.
    Rubio can´t return to dkv jovenyud,his fans hate him...president Villacampa has said he don´t want Rubio in his roster,and need money to pay buy out off one young SG of partizan belgrad.

DKV joventud prefrers send Rubio to nba than a rival with a lot o money like Barcelona(city rival) or real madrid.
    When Ricky arrives at Minessota there will have 3 Point guards in his roster.
    Bynum next year will fly,his contract ends and we need money to resign Stuck..flyn with rookie contract would be nice.
  7. CloudWalker

CloudWalker Bench Warmer

Thanks for the info CarlosGallan!

:winner_first_h4h:
  8. Stun

Why do fans hate him?Becouse he wants to step his career in the NBA?Ok I get it when great players who get a lot of salary have large bayouts,but come on when a guys gets less then 100k in a year and his bayout is 6mln it's not logic.I know that DKV risked when they offerd Rubio a long contract,but what money did he made in those years?500k.
  9. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

You know how European fans can be about their clubs.
  10. CarlosGallan

CarlosGallan First Round Draft Pick

DKV Joventud is one of the two ACB league teams who lives forming/developing young players,they haven´t too much presupost to spend,his roster is from youngs and risk or young international players who don´t demand too much salary.
    ricky rubio is great,one reasson is his talent but dkv joventud give him an opportunity to play in the second league of the world when he was 14 years old. Fans of dkv are projection of his sistem,very young fans who think ricky is great thanks dkv aid and Aito Garcia Reneses,the best coach of spain who gives him chance to play important minutes in acb and euroleague taking risk.
    Rubio signed the extension until 2011 and this year he wants left the team for his personal interest breaking contract...Fans hate him,his friend and ex dkv player Rudy Fernandez waited two years after go nba draft,his fans think Ricky can wait but ricky will go nba. Dkv can ´t aid more his developpe and want one final who benefit both parts.

I agree his buy out is too much money(6 mill euros and 70000 euros year of salary) but problem is he signed that when he was 18 because he thinked his progression would be less fast.
    Is a long long history....
  11. Stun

I don't in Lithuania,if a player who is ready like Rubio to go play in foreign country.We let him go and hope that his replacement won't suck.Maybe only in soccer/football fans really get in touch with their players.
  12. Twenty2Prince

Twenty2Prince Second Round Draft Pick

I wouldn't mind this stud muffin over Stuckey. Lol.