KJ overrated

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by roscoe36, Sep 11, 2005.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

I was right. KJ will be lucky to have 800 yards this year.

Oh, and Roy Williams sucks too.

Apparently I lost in the moonball pool at the Detroit News Lions Talk. I definitley figured Garcia could beat the over under of 3.5 moonballs in an outdoor game.

2. Warthog

Warthog Bench Warmer

doesn't mean he sucks. he hasn't been given carries and the line is terrible. roy doesn't suck either but i don't like his attitude.

3. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Just to clarify,

KJ = overrated
    Roy = Sucks

For every big play Roy makes, he blows 4 easy ones. KJ hit the weights too hard in the offseason and dances before he hits the holes.

Both of these guys celebrate when they are losing. It doesn't make any sense...

If you remember Barry, there was a classy athlete who did all of his talking on the field and never pranced around like a faerie when he had a TD.

4. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Micro, remember KJ was the second of 2 1st round picks in a very weak RB class. Of course Millen gave up 2 second rounders to move up to get him late in the first round. So maybe your expectations are too high. And until all the GotMoochiness is cleaned from our "O" all of our players will suck. NOEL