Knickerbockers

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by basketbills, Nov 21, 2005.

1. basketbills

basketbills All-Star Forum Donor

I think it's time to start getting ready for the Knicks game on December 2nd.

Take a look at some classic video of past Knicks action

http://tinyurl.com/d8s6e
  2. Winless Wonders

Winless Wonders Starter Forum Donor

I am pretty confident that the Knicks will get ran out of the gym and we will beat them by atleast 25 pts and hold them under 70 pts. I can't wait to see a Darko swat and then a stare toward LB on the bench. I think we will see alot of emotion out our Pistons that night.
  3. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Knicks

LB and his Knicks dropped to 4-9 last night with their loss to Miami. LB played 11 guys, each of them getting 10+ minutes. Boy, how things have changed....
  4. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Dream Job

Yeah, it's a different situation. This time around he is already getting ready for next year because he knows the Knicks aren't going anywhere with the starters. Plus it gives him a better excuse and some justification for losing. lol.

I wonder if he wishes he had that Piston bench right now?

Ehhhh, Who cares? I enjoy seeing that he and Phil are getting nightly butt whoopings when I check out the boxscores. :thumb: :laugh::p
  5. jzchen

jzchen Bench Warmer Forum Donor

Really wish the Starters will get it going right from the tip off, build a 10-15 pts lead the end of the 1st quarter and let the bench show what LB was missing or refuse to use last year. Darko, Delfino and Arroyo should be ready for this game. No excuses on being lame for this game. Show him what you guys can do. Time to show and proof.
  6. himat

himat Bench Warmer

i'm good with that. i think the bench will start to play friday against the knicks and then flip will use them consistantly after that.