Let's Move On

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by DirtyMoney, Jun 4, 2006.

1. DirtyMoney

DirtyMoney First Round Draft Pick

There are bigger and better things in store for Detroit. I can honestly say that with the win now pressure, Flip was not able to develop the bench. Ben will challenge himself to become that beter free throw shooter. He will challenge himself to become a better post player. The coach is gonna have to assign him a personal coach, because he can do a whole lot better if Flip makes it a priority. I felt Stackhouse and Ben would be the most improved players after their playoff loss, but stackhouse was shipped out for Rip. So, what will happen with Billups, is my biggest question. I know that he will challenge himself to be a smarter and more aggressive player. he puts the team on his shoulders, so he has no choice. You guys might see a deflated teama nd feel like folks should be traded. There is going to be a lot of doom and gloom talking as well. I guarantee that there are atleast 2 guys who will make the team better next season.
  2. himat

himat Bench Warmer

Get some fresh blood to go on that bench. If we get a good bench I'll so happy. I hope Flip and Ben work it out and Ben gets his touches because it will force teams to gaurd him. Find a guy who can get in the paint as well this summer. GO PISTONS!
  3. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

BBen has bad wrist. How can he be a consistent ball handler with rubber or steel wrists?