Lions Sign McCown

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by KP, Mar 16, 2006.

1. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

It was the Morningwig hire that started the "set up to fail" senario. A rookie head coach a rookie QB, give me a break. Millen wanted to collect talent and it has spiraled in circle at the bottom. Morning called his stay in Detriot a "thing" like it wasn't even a job, Ha Ha.
    ...Don't tell anybody but watching the Steelers harm the rest of the league was delightful. I was delighted with respect for the Steelers. And they did it without spending big money!!!!!!!! And a second year QB!!!!!
    I think Martz will use SKing like a Randle El. I'd like that.
  2. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-lions-harrington&prov=ap&type=lgns

I don't believe Harrington was THE problem for the Detroit Lions. I do believe he was a significant part of the problem and a symptom of the disease (incompetence) that seems to course through the veins of this team through the ages.

I (oh, I hate myself, for this)..I am...(**choke**)...encouraged by the recent qb signings, :banplease and Orlovsky (God...help me...and him too)...looks pretty good also. The new coaches do seem to have the right idea. I'd feel much better if Millen was canned.

Ok, confession time. I needed a neck lanyard for work so a couple of weeks ago, when I saw "Pro Image" did not carry MSU or the Pistons, I purchased one with the Li...Li...:redface:. Yeah, people laugh and point...so what????? :mmph:
  3. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

Mc Cown suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx! And he will never see the field hopefully until Ovelasky(?) is ready!:eyebrows: