1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Lions vs Bears Week 4 Game Thread

Discussion in 'Football, Baseball, and Hockey' started by jammertime, Sep 23, 2007.

1. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

I'm going to jinx them, but so what.

I think the Lions are pretty decent this year. That was an awesome comeback, and every time I doubt Martz, his offense comes up big. We'd probably be 4-0 if we played any defense against Philly.

I'm excited. I'll be even more excited if we can get a real QB in this system. Kitna can make the throws, but he's got the intelligence of a roll of nickels. Imagine if we had an Eli Manning or a Drew Brees. Scary.

Btw, I realized today that Fatneck Raiola isn't getting as much camera time as he used to. Maybe it's because this team has a leader or two on offense now. I used to get so pissed off when he would walk around with his helmet off, face flush red and sweaty, screaming like a heat stroked ape. Looks like the line coach has found a way to help him overcome his physical and mental deficiencies. :gun1:

2. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

I like False Start Fosters response to being benched, "we when with it".

3. ggazoo69

ggazoo69 All-Star Forum Donor

Redskins fans are EVERYWHERE. In every football bar in every town on a Sunday afternoon. Some of them even still wear the pig noses.

4. ggazoo69

I'll reserve judgment on the Lions until after Game 16. This team has a history of showing up some weeks and not others. Glad they beat those Bears though. Always nice to get an in-division win.

5. ggazoo69

ESPN - NFL Power Rankings - National Football League