Mateen Cleaves?

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by MaxieltheBeast, Jul 15, 2006.

1. MaxieltheBeast

MaxieltheBeast Second Round Draft Pick

I remember when he interviewed alex acker and amir johnson on nbatv and i bring that up because it seems he is good friends with them and a few other pistons so i know he would sign with us for the min. to play with them.He played well on our summer league team,do u think we will sign him(should sign him)to backup chauncy?

2. Hobbs

Hobbs First Round Draft Pick

If there is a roster spot available then it would be a very good idea to have Mateen around. He's great in the lockerroom and as a cheerleader on the bench. This team could probably use a guy like that right about now.

On the court, it seems like he's improved a lot from his first go around here, but I don't know that I'd want to count on him for minutes.

3. MaxieltheBeast

theres a roster spot for him because we still dont have a backup PG.I say dont resign hunter or delk and sign him as the backup and rodney billups or blaylock for 3rd string.Any info on Samb if he will make it or go back to overseas because i really like him after watching him in the summer league and hope he can be our 3rd string C?

4. Hobbs

Hobbs First Round Draft Pick

Hunter is already re-signed. Delk is gone though. The roster spot will come or not come when they decide what to do with the guys we drafted this year (Blalock and Samb), last year (Acker), and off the summer league (couple of guys will get a look).

Rodney Billups has no chance at making the team.

5. MaxieltheBeast

ok nevermined,hunter will be the backup and blaylock the 3rd string.Now i dont want him but i hope samb can make it