McCosky: Rip and Tay not shopped, keep the pick

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by mikhail1973, Jun 22, 2009.

1. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

-
    Come on people we know better.
  2. CloudWalker

CloudWalker Bench Warmer

3. detteam

detteam All-Star

Cloud...I really like you...but I find your new habit of posting the same stuff in different threads as irritating as when you drive the speed limit in the fast lane :)
  4. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I agree. I think you give them 2 or 3 more games with the Pistons before you set them free.
  5. CloudWalker

CloudWalker Bench Warmer

I figured it was better than posting an entire new thread, yet spread out enough to get the information to those that don't care about, say BJ Mullens, or whether Rip and Tay stay Pistons or get traded before the sun comes up.

I guess my attempt to disseminate info about an upcoming live blog is understandably more annoying and less informative than multiple posts with "ROTFL" or nothing but tons of these

:nerd2::gun1::gun1::yellowprison::pound::stirthepot::MusicBigGrin::hoops::hoops::):cold:

Have you been behind me before? :stirthepot:

In my state we don't have a speed lane, or designated lawbreaking zone.

I still find it amusing that you think it is safer or more appropriate for me to change lanes rather than you.
  6. pass99

pass99 Team Captain Forum Donor

If JD goes along with this...then, he is no longer appealing.
  7. blueadams

blueadams Team Captain

#1) i like the euro idea and that seems to be true. laiotis, who seems to be in the know when it comes to joe-d, repeated this. he said that joe d has been 'crossing off' players that weren't willing to play in europe. i like it for these reasons: #1) they won't count against the cap; #2) we have a better chance of getting a contributor out of the second round if we draft three uber-raw prospects...as opposed to three ricky paulding types.

#2) we're not shopping tay or rip...but we're targeting boozer/millsap and gordon. think about that? pg-stuckey, sg-gordon, sf-hamilton, pf-prince, c-boozer/milsap. i know its a funny joke, but we can't possibly be thinking THAT small.
  8. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

So, we won't take European players, and the only American players that we are considering are the ones that are willing to be sent off to Europe?
  9. raxrets

raxrets Starter

already in last year JD did not give a green light to those who did not want to go to overseas.

JD knows what he is demanding: there is no point to keep AND PAY for many ├╝berraw projects in NBA team, JD probably foresees that in the future he gets them from draft even more, better let them to develope in Europe and let Euro teams pay for players, at the same time keeping those players' NBA rights.
  10. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Acker went through that system. And .... he's with the Clippers now. But he's in the league still.