Memphis @ Detroit... Jan 27th

Discussion in 'January 2006 Games' started by mercury, Jan 25, 2006.

1. rdang

rdang First Round Draft Pick

Looking at those replays - looked like a really good game. Sucks I don't have league pass since its so expensive and I'm a poor university student.:doh:

That block by Ben was key but I don't like that three Chauncey took on the transition. Very un-Chauncey like when it comes to decision making. We were up by 1 and he was the only one up there besides two other Grizz players. He hit it though so I guess it's all good?

We can't have that kind of stuff happening during the playoffs though because if they don't hit - that could've cost us the game. I can see Larry Brown watching the game and shaking his head at Chauncey after taking that one.

2. max

max All-Star

rdang - It was a very choppy game. Lot of cheap fouls. Pistons were not really dominant until the last 3 mins of the game. Their defense and rebounding kept things close until the final push at the end.

Bench got the Pistons back in the game late in the 1st. This has been happening a lot lately and is a very good sign. Last year I cannot recall a single game where the bench rallied to get us back in a game.

3. pistonsloyalist

pistonsloyalist First Round Draft Pick

Good point.

4. himat

himat Bench Warmer

that game showed that the pistons can still gut out a win even if they suck offensively on a night.