Minnesota vs Detroit (Preseason) Oct 16th

Discussion in 'Preseason 2005/6' started by mercury, Oct 2, 2005.

1. mercury

mercury Bench Warmer

Nyuk Nyuk... Moe... Larry... Cheese!

Dude add me to the heaping on the props brigade... best part was you weren't affraid to be critical of forum favs (Chauncey & Darko)... real anaylsis is what serves the masses best... not personal favorite agendas.

As for C.A.... I'm gonna take a different perspective... I've been very impresed with his ability to hit the open shot... we already know the kid can di%%%% (see if that passes the cuss checker...lol).

last year Carlos was threading the needle with amazing accuracy... the main concern was ... will he take & make the J?
    I don't think he'll over dribble if there's a quick opportunity.

Let's see how the bench does in a hostile environment before we hand over the top bench trophy... these are some very young impressionable kids (minus Dice)... who's gonna hit that open shot when there's 20,000 nasties in their ear?

One thing I like about this system for our bench is all of the movement gives them less time to think ... just react when you get your turn (ie. Darko's coming across the baseline for the open look).

I want to see that nasty pressing game from a couple years ago.... this would be perfect for Darko's mobility and length.

SupaDup!

2. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Good point. They have yet to play a game on the road. It will be very interesting to see which guys, if any, are affected when the show goes on the road.

3. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

Micro's explanation is a good one.

The short version is that it is the underlying framework used for "file sharing" systems like KAZAAA, Napster, etc...

4. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Well, I knew THAT! Your explanation is a good one too. What I don't know is...What da hell is a torrent??? :confused: You would be better off explaining it to my parakeets. :laugh:

5. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

lmao! alright...alright...

The torrent tells you things like the site where the file is being hosted, the size of the file, the bit rate, format, etc....