Mo Evans: Viable fantasy asset?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Central' started by Slippy, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

Last 5 games statistics.

Minutes: 19
    PPg: 9.6
    reb: 2
    asst: 1
    TO: .8
    stl: .4 blks .8
    fg% 64.3
    FT% 62.5
    3pt 1.2 (63%)

He's not going to turn a chump into a champ but he won't hurt ya either. Nice 3pt and fg% numbers recently. Only how does he shoot better from downtown than on the stripe. :confused: Maybe he should step back and shoot.
  2. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Yeah, if someone is a Mo fan , why not? There are better guys out there...but as a 15th player I don't think he makes you or breaks you (as you pointed out). I'm not big on Mo, but I'm not a hater either. Delfino is really growing on me....

soooooooo..............

I just picked up Delfino again. I know I can't seem to make up my mind this week and knowingly dumped better players in the 15th spot, but I thought about it and was mad at myself for dumping my only Piston. So he is here to stay...well...for longer this time at least. :lie: Plus I plan to use him as an excuse when Max gets done kicking my buttocks all over Yahoo land. :laugh:

I can't wait until our rematch! Will I have to change my name to "Tater got Slippy-sized"? (Sounds like a large happy meal with fries and a banana shake).

I'll have to use up some of my good smack talk on Pastor to defend my honor when he starts yapping:blah: (I can see it now, lol)...but I'll save the big bombs for you!