Murder@Pf.com: Game Over.

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Central' started by Slippy, Oct 7, 2006.

1. lurker

lurker First Round Draft Pick

I was always very suspicious of Darth. He knew way too much about the game, and with his elaborate replies to questions about the rules it seemed to me he was manipulating the votes. But then I forgot to watch my language and got myself hanged. :ohwell:
  2. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

Darth would have been the most knowledgeable about the rules murderer or not. I talk to him the most.
  3. professor

professor Bench Warmer Forum Donor

way to go Darth. i think the most interesting thing for me was the weird combination of feeling it was Darth in my gut, from way way back when (just ask Tayshaunofthedead), but not managing to vote against him because a) he had kim buddied up with him on the "just because we're working to find the killer doesn't mean we're the killers" and i knew she wasn't the killer and b) he did participate in the evidence gathering (though I see now in retrospect that he did that without ever really doing it in a way that would be truly incriminating -- breathtakingly skillful!). So I discovered that -- even in a game where nobody is really getting hurt -- I couldn't yield to my gut instincts and instead subordinated them to a finally half-assed pretense of rationality that was really covering up the softness of friendship.

super interesting game. thanks slippy for setting it up.

oh, and I think if Darth gets a little nametag it should say: "Forum Assassin"
  4. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

sorry prof, we only have space for 9 characters...including the space.

anyway. Murder@pf.com is over. Time for Fantasy Basketball!!!!!! I am going to get delfino on my team for at least part of the season. haha
  5. Warthog

Warthog Bench Warmer

bahah darth played this as masterfully as will on big brother 7. i was suspicious early on when darth and i cut a private deal, but it kept me alive for awhile (and perhaps could have been longer had i actually visited the forums lol)