My most recent TRADE

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Central' started by DaviaG-Rap, Nov 2, 2005.

1. DaviaG-Rap

DaviaG-Rap First Round Draft Pick

I feel kind of proud about my most recent trade. In one of my leagues I kind of screwed up- I drafted 3 centers (Amare, Shaq, B.Miller) in the first 3 rounds even though it was a PG,SG,G,SF,PF,F,C format- in other words I could only use 2 of the 3 on any given night because Amare was a PF/C. Realizing this I traded Shaq for Marbury to give me some backcourt production. A couple hours later they made the announcement that Amare would be out four months. That right there is enough to ruin your season, but did I give up? Do you think that losing my #1 pick was going to discourage me? Nope, so I got started rebuilding my team. Heres what I did-

I traded Stephon Marbury and Brad Miller for Jermaine O'neal, TJ Ford and Samuel Dalembert. After last nights near triple double vs. AI TJ Ford looks like he could be a stud this year. Jermaine is an upgrade over Miller and Dalembert is no slouch either when healthy.
  2. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

looks good to me. The only thing is TJ's back. Not like he's back in town...but his back has some issues. Hopefully it'll hold up. goodluck
  3. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

congrats bro! you should be proud of yourself. way to rebound from a bad situation. :thumb: