1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

NBA Playoff Bracket Pool

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Central' started by roscoe36, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Congratulations Motown! Job well done. :peace::whoo:The cream always rises to the top!

Thanks VERY much to Micro for sponsoring the contest and making every playoff series more interesting since we had something riding on it. Your generosity is greatly appreciated by the forum members.

I'll wear my "consolation" T-shirt proudly. :wave:

2. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Nice job Mo. Not only did you win the playoff pool, but you also correctly guessed the contents of the black box. You're on a roll! :thumb:

I'd also like to echo Tater's thanks to Micro and the staff for putting it on and offering up the prizes. You guys rock!:hail:

3. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Congrats Motown...nice acceptance speech too:nod:

They can use you in the NBA TV booth to speculate on next years playoff participants and winners:fingerscr

4. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

A better tiebreaker would have been picking the Conference and Finals winners. Since I correctly predicted Miami over Dallas, I would have won the entire pool.

The funniest part was that I actually created the tiebreaker for this contest. Congrats to Motown and Dlev for beating me at my own game...