1. The Pistons picked up the 8th pick in the coming draft. Discuss the draft here
  2. NBA Draft is Thursday June 25th
  3. The Free Agent period begins Wednesday July 1st
  4. PF.com is also on Facebook. Follow/Like us Here.

NBA Playoffs....Are you fired up?

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by BillLaimbeer, Apr 25, 2012.

?

Are you fired up for the NBA playoffs?

Poll closed May 5, 2012.
  1. YES, I WILL WATCH EVERY POSSIBLE GAME! I AM SO EXCITED, I WILL ANSWER IN ALL CAPS!!

17.6%
  2. I love the NBA playoffs. I will catch a few games here and there. I'll definitely watch the Finals.

29.4%
  3. I'm fired up to watch my 2nd favorite NBA team and root them on to a championship

23.5%
  4. I'll watch some action if I'm bored and the remote happens to stop at the right time and channel

23.5%
  5. The season ends for me on Thursday, April 26 when the Pistons season ends

5.9%
  1. jayborne

jayborne Bench Warmer

Favorite playoffs since KG/Boston in 2008. Very excited to see the Heat win, can't remember getting that emotionally invested in a NBA playoff series in a long time. Also hilarious to see writers "come back from the edge" in regards to LeBron and the Heat and seeing journalists all of a sudden start writing articles grounded more firmly in reality than all of this ridiculous pettifogging that's been spewed out all year.

Unfortunately a Heat win does nothing to cure this culture of cynicism around the game or it's need to constantly write/update/edit legacies as if they were a wikipedia page. It'll just be repackaged next season and served up to impressionable fans as reasoned basketball discourse. Sad.

2. Nemo

Nemo Fantasy-Football Snub Forum Donor

When I want to see pettifogging..............I go to the Bacon Thread...............:)

3. Mogilny

Mogilny All-Star Forum Donor

Congrats to the NY Times gig, pass!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/08/magazine/lebron-james-is-a-sack-of-melons.html?_r=2&pagewanted=1&ref=magazine

coynejeremy likes this.