NBA Preseason 10/11

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Mogilny, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Mogilny

Mogilny All-Star Forum Donor

Since the preseason has just begun and the International NBA League Pass isn't available yet I wonder how you guys watch the preseason? It might just be me but it seems like fans in Europe can't watch NBA TV so I wonder how you guys do? I guess I could find some crappy streams on atdhe or Veetle but it would ofcourse be nicer with a reliable high quality stream.
  2. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

I've got a tin foil outfit I slip on while holding a few metal coat hangers to try and pick up a TV signal. It works OK, but sucks when it rains.
  3. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

Not sure...the NBA seems to think that by NOT making pre-season games easy to view...you'll get REALLY excited for watching regular season games. It's always been a struggle...I've had League Pass for the better part of a decade and it's like pulling teeth to get pre-season coverage that doesn't consist of Clippers, Timberwolves, and Grizzlies games. Go figure.
  4. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

My NBA League Pass schedule indicates that I will get three games tomorrow Bulls-Bucks, Magic-Rockets and Wizards-Mavs.

On Friday it says the following will be broadcast Thunder - Heat and Magic-Pacers

NBA TV is supposed to be broadcasting the Laker-T-Wolves game from London right now, but it's blacked out here in LA as the local Laker road game station will show it via delayed tape at 7PM tonight.
  5. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

You have to understand, Low, those are the games those teams actually have above-average chances of winning. It's like the playoffs! We'll surely be added to the lineup for next preseason if not this one.
  6. Mogilny

I'm found a decent stream for Lakers - Wolves on Veetle. Nice to see some NBA-team vs NBA-team basketball even if it's just a preseason game. Looks like Darko might get the MVP this year with James taking a lesser role in Heat. Johnson might be a nice addition too.

Hopefully there is streams like this one tomorrow but it ought to since the Heat hype is so enormous.
  7. LA Dre

Did Kobe play? Looks like twolves won by 19 so just wondering if they were testing his knee or not. Those Londoners did pay to see a bunch of twolve scrubs...
  8. Mogilny

Kobe played for 6 min and was 0-3, however they did get to see Tolliver and he looked pretty good.
  9. LA Dre

Thanks, I saw the boxscore after I posted my question.

Also I see that NBA TV is indeed broadcasting tomorrow's Piston-Heat game at 4:30 PM PDT, 7:30 EDT....
  10. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

First Pistons game of the season tonight against the Big Three. Surprised no one is talking about it...

CHAT??
  11. Mogilny

Well, I'm for one is pumped up. It might only be a preseason game but it is the first game of the season so I'm really looking forward to it. Alot of really interesting stuff to check out like the progress of JJ and Daye, Monroe, T-Mac and even the Miami Thrice. Go Pistons!

For the european members who cannot get NBA TV - there seems to be a stream on atdhe.net. No idea of what kind of quality however. If anyone finds a better one please tell. (unless it is against forum rules?)
  12. Pistons0809

Pistons0809 Bench Warmer Forum Donor

I'm more ready than ever to see the Pistons in action! I also bring an update, hot off the press.

"Kuester says starting 5 vs. Heat will be Stuckey, Hamilton, Prince, Jerebko and Wallace. Expect them to play much of first and third qtrs." - via the Detroit Pistons official Twitter feed
  13. OLD SKOOL HQ

OLD SKOOL HQ All-Star

I GUESS WE CAN OPEN A THREAD
  14. raxrets

raxrets Starter

I do not think we need a chat for two - mode cameras: its either lebron or commercials.

I'd print all commercials to lebron's shirt and body: saves a lot of time: perfect 2 in 1.
  15. Nemo

Nemo Hall of Fame Forum Donor

16. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Yeah, I don't think needed that.
  17. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

18. Mogilny

I catched some of the Clippers game yesterday. They have quite nice team this year, Griffin looks pretty awesome. I guess it doesn't really matter since they are the Clippers though.

No game thread tonight? We play Mavs in 15 minutes.