Nets and Heat

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by professor, Apr 7, 2006.

1. special ed

special ed First Round Draft Pick

Me? Seriously. Vince Carter has never missed a pose, has he? And his 11-30 or whatever still gets him on ESPN? Please. The guy is a gamebreaker. No wonder his playoff reputation is so hard to overcome. Cool.
  2. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Ya gotta dig the way the undermaned? Pace is taking it to Kidd and Vinsanity. Coaching matters!
  3. Sycamore Sam

Sycamore Sam First Round Draft Pick

Are the Pacers "undermanned" though? After all, they've had nearly 3 years to prepare for Tinman not being able to play. AJ looks to be Kidd's mentor now, and JO has finally come out to play. Keep Steve Jackson's emotions in check (I know, tall order there), and I've got to believe the Pacers are not undermanned. Just ticking....Like David Harrison's emotions.
    The Nets are a collection of all stars who, led by Vinsanity, are simply looking for the highlight reel. I expected the Pacers to win this series but really didn't want the Nets because I just don't like watching them. I can see their game on ESPN's highlights the next day.
  4. dba

dba All-Star Moderator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

They're both undermanned and under-maned now that Pollard has gotten a haircut.