Nice Job w/Draft Strategy

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Central' started by MotownPride, Sep 26, 2005.

1. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

Is there a reason why we cannot respond to the threads?
  2. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Yes. We are going to move them to an articling system later if possible.
  3. MotownPride

MotownPride Starter 2x Fantasy Champion

cool.

Thanks for the response. :yo:
  4. Abe Froemen

Abe Froemen First Round Draft Pick

How is this gonna work

ive got a couple ?????s like are we going to start a leauge out of this or is it just bragging rights about the team you have in another league or just b.s.ing about who we would take where we would take them kind of deal. It would be kind of fun to have a league out of members but i could forsee a ton of trash talking as well could turn ugly
  5. jdmiser

jdmiser Second Round Draft Pick

Abe

How's it going. I work for Dime Magazine as a freelance writer and I am going to be writing here at PistonsForum.com to add to their content. The way I envisioned this area working is as follows:

1. I will provide fantasy content such as heads up on sleepers, hot waiver wire pick-ups, articles discussing strategy etc.

2. If people have questions regarding trades or player pick-ups, e-mail those questions to fantasyhoops@pistonsforum.com and I will answer the best ones on the forum as a mailbag sort of column (think Rick Kamla taking calls on NBA TV)

3. I would love to join an additional league and let the PF.com trash-talking begin

4. Like I said, I am in the employ of Dime Magazine, so I hope you check out their website because we will have even more in-depth fantasy coverage than what I will be able to provide here. (At Dime we have a team of 4 writers with press pass rights and what not). When I get some press passes, I will be sure to ask the PF crew if they have any particular questions for any particular players-

Dave
  6. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Re: Trash Talking

Kept under control. I've seen plenty of trash talking threads on other forums, and they serve to scare away people from joining into leagues or projects. Remember to be good to your fellow forum members. This is supposed to be fun.

You can always trash talk by PM to keep it from turning into a public pissing match.