No love out of Nelson?

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by pass99, Dec 29, 2008.

1. pass99

pass99 All-Star Forum Donor

2. The Palace Artest

The Palace Artest First Round Draft Pick

Don Nelson is a nut. Personally I think he's among the very worst coaches in the league. Jax is no saint but he has appeared to learn quite a bit since his time with the Pacers.
  3. pass99

As tough as they come?

Man child in the promise land? My grandfather was from his territory.
    A machinery part tore his right forefinger off and he went to work the next day. Didn't get workman's comp either.
  4. pass99

I hold your opinion to be true. Can you make this stuff up? I'm phoning Flip right now.
  5. Winless Wonders

Winless Wonders Starter Forum Donor

Wow!!! Maybe Nelson was trying to fire Jax up. I think if a guy is hurting and you know it and he is out there giving it his all you can't dump on him. Most players these days get a simple bruise and they are crying about it and sitting out 10 games. Jackson is playing on a broken toe come on Nelson show him some love.:girl_devil:
  6. 16 Mile

16 Mile Bench Warmer

Since when did Jackson become the adult?
  7. The Palace Artest

The Palace Artest First Round Draft Pick

I think a lot of it had to do with the company that he hangs around with. Being from Port Arthur, Texas (pretty rough place), he's probably grown accustomed to always being on his toes and waiting for stuff to pop off (The Malice, the night-club incident). In GSW, he doesn't have to deal with that. He's dealing with impressionable kids, and he seems to enjoy his role as their sole veteran presence.

I mean, a younger JO, Tinsley, Artest, Jackson... that's just too much for one locker room. Similar to what Portland was dealing with.
  8. pass99

Great strory..and how do you do?
  9. Pistons Lover

Pistons Lover First Round Draft Pick

Don Nelson is a horrible coach and yes he's worse than Flip Saunders. Whenever a coach doesn't care what his players do on the court is just flat out crazy and horrible as a coach. He should be fired. The more he sits around in Golden State the more they have problems and don't make it to the playoffs and try to do anything. And I think Stephen Jax just wants to stay there cause I don't think anyone wants him.