Not this way

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by himat, May 30, 2006.

1. himat

himat Bench Warmer

We can't lose this way and we just can't lose this series. We have to pull it together now because once again everyone thinks we're done. The Palace better be the loudest building in the history of mankind from now on because this team needs everything to regroup. The players always say "If it aint rough it aint right" well if you believe that play like that. Suck it all up and play together because it could be the last time we all can see this ever again. This team can't go down like this. Lets do this, we still have a chance.

2. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Yes. The time for premature mourning has ended. All of the bandwagon ass cats have jumped off the bandwagon. Some fools are even selling their Game 5 tickets.

It is time to dominate and intimidate. It's what we do.

3. jammertime

jammertime Starter 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I hope I'm not included in that group!:pout:

I think that my comments from earlier today were 1 part misinterpreted, 1 part poorly communicated on my part and 1 part frustration talking.

I don't actually want the Pistons to lose (and for the record, I only said that I was starting to think that way), I just don't want them to continue to play the way they have been the past few weeks. I don't want them to play the same way and manage to squeek out a W just to turn around and play the same way again in game 6 and lose.

So having said all that, I'll still be watching every second of the game, and I'll still be wearing my Ben Wallace jersey and Pistons hat as I do in every elimination game. I'll still live and die by every play. I'll still scream and swear when things go wrong and yell and cheer when things go right. I just hope the team shows as much passion as the members of this forum do. And if they do, and it still ends in a L, I can live with that knowing that they gave it their all.

4. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

You don't have to explain yourself to us my Bacon Mushroom Melt loving brother. We're family.

GOOOO PISTONS!

And no, you ain't a bandwagon ass cat, you're just emotional and frustrated like the rest of us.

5. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Himat I gotta be a realist, the Heat have shown invincibility at home. For Riles to get over with this Frankenstein group makes me want to headbutt a brick wall...10 times.
    If only we hadn't lost that 1st home game.