Nov 6 Monday 9PM Detroit at Utah

Discussion in 'November 2006' started by max, Nov 5, 2006.

1. vthomp

vthomp First Round Draft Pick

This was a game that comfirmed my beliefs in this team. I'm excited about this team but I'm a little down on the league and the season.

I think this team can gel and be great make it to the ECF, but the NBA and Stern would rather burn in hell than to be in the Palace of Auburn Hills to give rings out.

Utah is as tough as they come and they always shoot well vs Detroit no matter what. I sorry guys I'm just not into it as much as I used to be I like talking about the Pistons but My honest feelings is that it will be hard for this team to win a game on this road trip. I think they will have alot of games like Utah and get the short end of the stick.:yellowprison: GO PISTONS!!!!!
  2. himat

himat Bench Warmer

3. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

My favorite quote...

:rofl:
  4. himat

himat Bench Warmer

5. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Re: Detroit @ Utah - November 6th 9:00 PM EST

nene, mio amico!

Yes the Pistons did not shoot well. Il sfera di gomma!
  6. BigDaddy

BigDaddy First Round Draft Pick

I didn't get to catch this game work has been horrible. But from what everyone has said we got the shaft along with some uninspired or off play from a few. I love basketball and this team.On the other hand Stern is really making it hard to watch the NBA especially when he makes rules that put this team in a hole before the whistle even blows.
  7. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

BigD, it definately was not uninspired. That was one of the best effort-games from everyone on the team. We just didn't shoot as well as the Jazz. We made up for it by getting to the line a lot. But Okur and the gang were cold blooded.

And of course, they got some help.
  8. jzchen

jzchen Bench Warmer Forum Donor

That's exactly what i meant. He has not been shooting well since the season started. If he is not shooting well, as a PG, he should be making better plays by moving the ball around for a higher % shot for the rest of the players. 4 asst from him is not acceptable esp when we score more than 100 pts. He should be averaging 9 to 10 asst with Flip's new offensive system where our scoring average increased.