1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Home Oklahoma City Thunder Friday, November 08, 2013

Discussion in 'November 2013' started by roscoe36, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

One of the under appreciated things about this team is that the high screen is so much better than last year. It actually works...and its rarely a moving screen.

The future sort of hinges on KCP emerging as a guy who can play D and hit shots.

roscoe36 likes this.
  2. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

I wish MJ still played so the Pistons could have Singler cover him.

Sent from the new and improved Tapatalk 2.

Walter and BallDon'tLie like this.
  3. Lee356

Lee356 All-Star

After my latest viewing of this game, my comments are as follows: Drummond was plus 7 with the starting unit. This was against the best Oklahoma has. Coach was way wrong to slam Dummond in the post game interview. Drummond was not the problem. Sure he was over a point a minute negative when not with the starting unit, but that bench unit coach put him on was truly rancid, and no coach could rightfully blame Drummond for not being able to make our bench worth anything.

Remember, Pope did play, but it was out of position at small forward at a time when our coach chose to give up size at too many positions.

Pure coaching loss. Now, hey, I will still give the guy the benefit of a doubt. In the past, I have supported a coach playing guys who the GM has chosen to be on the roster. To see what they have. He did pull JJ out of the rotation for instance - maybe he saw what everyone knows, that JJ is not in any way shape or form a power forward in the NBA. Now its Datome's turn I guess. Hey, its ok to get a look at players. But if we keep losing, and losing, while the coach is blind to the fact that certain people can't funtion in the positions he puts them in, and it just keeps going on and going on - then its time not to call for the coach to leave, but rather the GM who hired that coach. And one more time, if the owner just does not really care, despite what he seems to show us, he can sell the team to someone who truly wants us fans to see wins.

Ernie the Slow Adult likes this.
  4. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

5 or 6 games into the a season might be a bit early to fire the GM and the owner.

BallDon'tLie likes this.
  5. Nemo

Nemo Fantasy-Football Snub Forum Donor

For some years, that's all we need with the Lions.

6. Slippy

Slippy All-Star Administrator Forum Donor

I'm good with firing the owner. Let's do this!

7. Lee356

Lee356 All-Star

Please note the "if it continues part. Like Over, and Over again." Not saying fire anybody yet. Just if this trend continues much further into the season.