Opinions Please On Pistons Playing Zone Defense

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by buddahfan, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Darth Tater

Darth Tater All-Star Forum Donor 6x Fantasy Champion

Lee

It only got off topic in the first place because of your lineup, not because of anything Jammer said.

Anyhow, (and here I go again and I know I'm gonna hear about it), if you want to start a new thread just do it. Why have an "off topic" thread? That is just your way of manipulating to make this place have a continuous thread like the other place. The whole News forum is an "off topic" thread. It's a minor miracle when there are 5 posts in a row about the same topic (unless it's your own posts with continuous line-ups). This is NOT the NEWS LEE!

OK, Micro. I'm ready for your private message. :behindsof
  2. armygirl

armygirl Bench Warmer Forum Donor

Zone

The few times we went to the zone, we looked pretty horible like we really didn't know what we were doing, as a result we were burnt. Playing zone would add a bit of creativity, however we should make it an exception rather than the rule. On the other hand, I think Flip is a master at installing the zone, and if it looks anywhere as good as it was in Minny with our guys, we may be in for a treat.
  3. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

Micro has asked me to take care of this.

BACK TO TOPIC PLEASE.

I asked micro and he said, NO.

No random, off-topic threads. He says he told you this, so I don't expect to revisit it again in the future. He also sounded disappointed that you did not reply to him by email last night, as you seemed quite concerned about the future of this forum.

You are welcome to start a new thread with your "off topic" comments (provided it has a subject and clear purpose). Darth Tater and Jammertime will find your comments as they are both very active members here or you can PM them (you know how to do that) with the link to your new thread.

Respect the integrity of the discussion and the OP (original poster) who started this thread.