1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Palace info plz!!

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by kleezy, Nov 14, 2009.

1. kleezy

kleezy Second Round Draft Pick

Hey, hopefuly a few of you guyz have been to the Palace of Auburn HIlls a few times.

I've been to a few pistons games before, just recently i bought tickets to see the pistons on 12/20 when they play the lakers and my seats are in the VIP E area and I really wanted to know how do you get down to the floor.

All the previous times I've been to games my seats where in the stands, so now I have no clue on where the entrance area is to get on the floor where my seats are. I just don't wanna be lost, cuz i'm trying to get there early and watch pre-game warm ups

Anybody been down on the floor and how do you get down there??

2. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

Welcome Kleezy....I am thinking if you show the tickets to an usher, you will eventually get there. ....:sssh:.... Since you will be that close, we expect some close up pics to be posted as your initiation to the forum.

3. Smoooth

Smoooth First Round Draft Pick

thats awesome, I still need to visit the Palace one day. And I'm sure someone can help you out if you just show them your ticket.

4. linwood

linwood All-Star

I would use the stairs.

5. kleezy

kleezy Second Round Draft Pick

Thanks, for the reply. I will mos def have some good pictures to post up, after the game.