Pics from Pistons vs Blazers

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by dndlion, Mar 16, 2007.

1. dndlion

dndlion Second Round Draft Pick

2. linwood

linwood All-Star

Nice pictures. I think I was in the same row, about 10 or 15 seats to your left at that game.

3. dndlion

I was on hte opposite side of the players to the right of the table with 3 announcers. Coming back from the courtside club at half time I was in the middle of about 6 of the dancers for a pic, but my batteries went dead.:mad: The Blazers fans were giving one of the refs a bad time, and I told hime to keep up the good work. He looked over, smiled and winked. Me and a couple of other Pistons fans sitting next to me started cracking up.

4. linwood

linwood All-Star

I was pretty close to you. I got a Blazers T-Shirt when the dancers came out and did the little dance where they took off thier shirts and threw them to the crowd.

We were sitting next to a couple who had been season ticket holders (courtside) for 8 years. This was the first game the wife had ever attended. When the Pistons would make a good play, my friend and I would clap, cheer, and many times, stand up. After a particularly good play, the woman turned to my friend, and said "This is my first game, and you have completely ruined it for me." My friend just looked at her, and said, "Maybe you should put your dissapointment where it really belongs... on the Blazers." She lightened up a few minutes later, and had a decent time.

:)

Also talked to two Webber fans who drove from Sacremento. They had Pistons/ Webber gear, and told me they left at 5:00 am to get to the game. Awesome!

5. dndlion

The last game I went to was about 7 years ago. I was in the 3rd level 1st row. I was having a blast with the Blazers fans(that was when the Blazers were good). We kept ribbing each other since it was a back and forth game. After the Pistons won they were kidding me that they were going going to throw me over. Now that I have sat court side I think I will try and go every year if I can get a single. It definately makes a difference watching the game.

6. max

max All-Star

That was neat, thanks for posting those.

7. Ozarkruffrider

Ozarkruffrider First Round Draft Pick

I liked #6 the best.