Piston Road Wins This Year

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by buddahfan, Dec 8, 2006.

1. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

Top teams that Pistons have beaten on their home court followed by that teams record at home against the rest of the league.

L.A. Fakers, (10-2), Dallas Cubans (7-2) Orlando (7-1). Lost to Boozing Turkey's; i.e. Utah by 2 points at Utah (10-1).

Just more proof of when they are motivated and healthy they are still the best team in the league, even with Flip (LOL) as their coach.

Nice game by Mr. Big Shot tonight. Very efficient shooting 31 points on only 16 FG attmeps and 8 charity attempts.

:hoops:
  2. Dumars4Ever

Dumars4Ever Bench Warmer

Interesting stat, buddhafan. That's a nice breakdown of how the Pistons have really gotten up for their big games on the road.
  3. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Utahs only loss was to Magic. They were undefeated at home until then.
    I think ole Chaunc had a point to prove after blowing the game against the Zachs.
    But, hey we want him to take that responsibility. No Stackhouse problems here.
  4. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

If I remember that game in Utah we had a chance to win but got T'd up 3 times in that one including one to our red head in the last quarter with less than 3 minutes to go.

UTAH 103, DETROIT 101: Jazz edges Pistons

:hoops:
  5. Dlev59

Dlev59 Bench Warmer Moderator

These road games will make us or break us. We must play good defense on the road. Greg Anthony was on John Thompson`s radio show the other day and he said, a championship team must win on the road by playing good defense, because it`s very difficult to get into a scoring match with a team int heir own building.

Never thought about it that way, good point.