Pistons - Heat tre poll

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by TheeTFD, Mar 2, 2007.

?

What happens

Poll closed Mar 3, 2007.
  1. who attempts the most tres - Pistons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Heat

100.0%
  3. Who attempts the most tres - Chauncey

50.0%
  4. A single Heat player

25.0%
  5. Most productive center and PF - Webber gang

25.0%
  6. Shaq monsters

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Get down in it.:)
  2. aurora

aurora Bench Warmer

Okay TheeTFD I think that Miami will be the team that has the most 3 attempts. But I agree that Chauncey will take the most 3 attempts of any individual player in the game. Finally, I think Shaq and whoever is playing with Shaq will be the most productive player combination.

So there!:)
  3. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

I want to change all my votes. The Heat at half time had made more tres than the Pistons attempted.
  4. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

PopcornMachine's BoxScore - Detroit @ Miami
    What the box score doesn't show is the number of deep 2s the Heat hit early. All the while the Pistons were cold from everywhere on the court.
    The Heat pretty much won all the poll questions. A Walker 3 for 7 from three.
    CB 0 for 6 from three. I hope CB doesn't press the next game. Gotta be smooth.
  5. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

The Pistons weren't patient offensively. They always do that when they come in off of rest. It's like they retard with downtime and forget how to work for what they want.

Instead, they get spastic and jack up garbage and run broken plays.

The inconsistency of this team is maddening at times. I mean, what kind of champion plays bad off rest or doesn't take bottom feeders seriously? When I read those quotes, it makes me want to microwave my brain.
  6. buddahfan

buddahfan Retired from Forum

I think the Pistons have been a lot more consistent since C-Webb joined them, however last night and tonight showed again how thin the Pistons are and what a major drop off in play they produce when they lose one of their starters.

But maybe that is understandable given that maybe 4 and possibly even 5 of their starters could wind up in the HOF some day.

Just goes to reiterate the point that the Pistons can't afford to lose any of their starters in the playoffs.

:hoops:
  7. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

The Pistons weren't patient offensively. They always do that when they come in off of rest. It's like they retard with downtime and forget how to work for what they want.

-----------
    yeah we're seeing that too much.
    I thought CB road Rip too much. Rip was cold. So he should of feed Tay or the post more. CB seemed deliberate. Like he was wondering if the team could take these guys---well like a good PG should. he won't play them like that again. Of course Flash might be back then and that would change everything. Like u know?
    Why won't our guys go high off the glass to keep good post defenders like Zo and Shaq from blocking so well? They owned the paint.