1. Football Picks Survivor is done for 2014. Congrats to billlaimbeer from The Pistons Forum

Pistons/Sixers 1st Round Game 3, Fri April 25th 7:00 PM

Discussion in '2008 Playoffs' started by Dlev59, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Delfino Delivers

Delfino Delivers Bench Warmer

What do you mean "you just can't throw players on the court"? They just finished playing 82 games. Did you miss the whole regular season?

"No idea what they are doing"? I think someone else has no idea.

2. Delfino Delivers

Delfino Delivers Bench Warmer

So another words we should just dress 5 players for the play offs because the starters are the only players with skillz. Even though most of the players on the bench have been playing basketball since they could walk. How ridiculous.

It's a good thing there was an injury on the team Michael Jordan played for. He would have never got off the bench because he couldn't shoot a lick when he came in the league.

3. linwood

linwood All-Star

Down 2 to 1 to a young, tough, Philly team and everyone in here is ready to blow up the team.

I'll check back here after Sunday's game.

4. CloudWalker

CloudWalker Bench Warmer

In my defense, I was ready to blow up the team 2 years ago. :)

5. Dlev59

Dlev59 Bench Warmer Moderator

Linwood, have you benn watching? This team is self destructing right before our eyes! It`s not just the fact that they are down 2-1, it`s how they got there.

You have to admit, this is embarrasing as a fan, and it should be to the Piston orginization also.

6. pistonsloyalist

pistonsloyalist First Round Draft Pick

Yep. I think it will be very difficult for the Pistons to rebound and win this series. All of the psychological factors are now favoring the 76ers and are working against the Pistons.

7. linwood

linwood All-Star

I have been watching. I agree that it's embarrasing to watch a team shoot over 60% and have a solid lead in the first half, only to shoot 20% and lose convincingly in the second.

But... I've seen this all before. Many times before, and I'm going to wait until it's actually over to call it over.

8. Dlev59

Ok, remember, those Nets, Heat, Pacer teams were much better teams than this 76`er team. I wouldn`t compare any of thos series with this one.

9. linwood

linwood All-Star

I think this 76ers team is under rated. They had one of the best records in the league post All-Star break.

I'm not saying the Pistons haven't played poorly... I'm just not quite ready to panic. Maybe after tonight, I'll be there with you guys. :pound:

10. Dlev59

I am not in panic mode, just accepting reality. There is no way this team wins a championship. Watching these playoffs there are teams that want to advance much more than the Pistons do.

To talk all season long about being bored till the post season, then come out against a 7 seed (I don`t give a sh%$# what their record was since the all star break) and play like they did tells me a lot about the mindset of this team.

This, we been here before, we know what it takes crap is old and doesn`t fly with me anymore. The Pistons may win this series but they will not, I repeat will not win a ship, and anything less is unacceptable.