Pistons Tickets

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Pistons Ticket Rep, Oct 13, 2012.

?

What game are you most excited for?

1. Home Opener vs Houston 10/31/12

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Miami 12/28/12

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. LA Lakers 2/3/12

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pistons Ticket Rep

Pistons Ticket Rep Second Round Draft Pick

Pistons Fans,
    My name is Santino and I am a Ticket Representative working directly for the Detroit Pistons and Palace Sports and Entertainment. I am excited for the NBA to be back in action and am hoping to connect here with some Detroit Basketball fans. We have a number of options for Full & Half Season Tickets, Groups, Suites, Mini Packages, and individual games through January available now. Please contact me with any questions about attending Pistons games this season. I'm also able to set up individual appointments to have a look at seats and our newly renovated facilities, thanks!

Santino Toia
    stoia@palacenet.com
    (248) 377-8707

Here's a video of Moose and Max demonstrating the new "Make It Big" flex plans that are starting at $90.00:
    Off the Court: Moose and Max | video | THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE DETROIT PISTONS
  2. BillLaimbeer

BillLaimbeer All-Star 4x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

I chose the February 3rd game because I am hopeful Prince will be traded by then.
  3. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

We have a no advertising policy on this site unless you've discussed it with the administration.

Since I am the administration, you should talk to me about it.

The Pistons and Palace have done nothing tangible to support us for the last 7 years, it's think it's bit presumptuous that we're now a resource for you guys to use to sell tickets.

If you'd like to discuss some sort of you scratch our back and we scratch yours arrangement, that would be great (and ethical, fair).

As an aside, if you want to sell tickets, field a competitive product. No one wants to watch a bad team, except us. And we ain't buying many tickets to do so.
  4. roscoe36

roscoe36 All-Star Administrator

I've talked to the OP and the thread can stay. At this time, we haven't worked out an arrangement for the Pistons to promote ticket sales here, and so I will lock this thread. You're welcome to contact the OP outside the forum through his contact info above.

Although all of you guys know this already, promotion like this is a no-no here. This place has been funded by donations, a little advertising 4 years ago, and me. It's not a platform for anyone to advertise anything commercial, and frankly, not really a place for people to advertise non-commercial stuff (other forums, politics, religion whatever) either.

I'd love to have advertiser/partners working with us, and it is hard to argue we could do better than the Pistons/Palace in that regard, but to get there, consideration has to run both ways.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.