Pistons Vs Bucks ~ March 31st, 2006

Discussion in 'March 2006 Games' started by Superstarov, Oct 2, 2005.

1. himat

himat Bench Warmer

Rasheed kept swatting him like it was nothing.
  2. TheeTFD

TheeTFD All-Star

Yeah good post Sco, but I got the message from :yo: bad sex, if there is such a thing. Ha!
    The reason the guys aren't in a funk is because they are dead set on H.C. Death before dishonor.
  3. max

max All-Star

Bogut has not impressed me so far and I never understood why he was drafted so high.

That game got a little more intense for me when the Bucks got out the the 15-0 start and were celebrating each basket like it was game 7 of the Finals. Then Redd was pointing to the roof everytime he hit a 3. The Guy scored 37 points and his team still lost and he could not get it done in crunch time.
  4. crastinator

crastinator First Round Draft Pick

Scolas -
    Love the philosophizing, even more so because I imagine your avatar is the one holding forth.

I want to second what lapiston said because it can't be said enough. Watching Dice these last few games has me really excited for the post season. He is so serious and professional in his turning it up. There have been lots of quotes from the other guys talking about how bad Dice took it last year.... if all else fails they've got quiet, workmanlike Dice to motivate them from here on out.