PistonsForum.com Podshow: Postgame Edition (DET vs PHI - 11/08/09)

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by Pwn Toney, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Pwn Toney

Pwn Toney All-Star Forum Donor

Catch the PistonsForum.com post game edition.
    Postgame thoughts vs PHI. We discuss the loss of Tayshaun Prince.
    Stuckey vs Bynum and who will own the EC?

[​IMG]
    Catch the postgame show!

Game: Detroit Pistons vs Philadelphia 76ers
    1:00PM EST / 10:00AM PST - 11/08/09​

2. Pwn Toney

3. round

round All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion

just got done listening.... great show as always, thanks for the effort low.

only thing I question.... I would like to know how many mins Stuckey is actually playing at the 1 as compared to the 3 right now... just looking at the line last night.

stuckey played 41 mins and Bynum about 28... which to me means stuckey played at the most 20 of his 41 mins at the 1.

While I agree stuckey and Bynum to some extent need to get more shots for the rest of there team... stuckey's assist/min is not a true reflection of him as a PG.

though somebody might have the numbers to show that he is just as bad in the assists per min at the 1 as he is overall.... /shrug

4. Ryder

Ryder First Round Draft Pick

Nothing to do with the podshow, i'm listening to it now. I see you changed the intro song,it's great, liked the one from last year better though, can you please tell me Low what was the song you used last year for an intro?

5. Pwn Toney

Hey Ryder,

Thank you for listening to the show.

Last year's theme was a track I purchased from a pretty well known hip-hop producer named Rockwilder (Rockwilder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). If you would like the track, you can find it here: Buy Beats online Rockwilder, Hip Hop Instrumentals, Da Rockwilder, Rap Beat Makers - It's titled, East Coast 109 and is found in the East Coast Beats section for $10. (You'll have to provide name and email to gain access to the categories, but it's free.)

This season, the theme I started with is a track I cooked up myself. It's for an album I'm working on currently.

Thanks for the feedback, perhaps I'll have to switch back to the old one...:MusicBigGrin:

6. Pwn Toney

no prob round,

I don't know, but from what I've been watching, I don't see much of Stuckey playing the 3...he's moved to the 2 when Bynum has been on the floor (why they every play simultaneously is beyond me). But, if Stuck was really playing the 3, there would be a parade of post ups from the other team....we haven't seen that yet.

Irregardless, whenever he's handling the ball, it's just a countdown to when he's going to go barreling into the lane trying to D Wade himself to the line (or to the locker room via wheelchair per a shoulder injury).

7. TaS

TaS All-Star Forum Donor

Keep in mind that it is not easy to determine what position each player is playing. It is especially hard to tell between PG and SG with Stuckey and Bynum on the court because they probably flip flop from possession to possession.

For whatever it's worth, 82games says that he has played 22% of the time at the SF position and not much time at the point (like 5%, when clearly it is more than that). I'd wait another couple weeks and check back in on that data though, because the performance difference between him at the SF, SG, and PG are so extreme that it seems like small sample size issues. It's only 262 minutes of total playing time, which means 58 minutes at the SF spot this year so far.

That's like one game + a few overtimes.

8. Ryder

Ryder First Round Draft Pick

Thanks a lot for the info, wicked stuff.

Good luck with your album and keep up the good work on the podshow!