Please give me the low down on your first two series?

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by KarmasComing, May 18, 2008.

1. KarmasComing

KarmasComing First Round Draft Pick

I know you had some trouble against the Sixers at first but then came back and destroyed them. Not sure of anything and the Orlando series.

How did each player play each series? Who surprised you and showed up?
    Whose name should I know that I don't.

For the Celtics I can tell you Garnett was awesome both series. Ray Allen was HORRIBLE the last series and Pierce wasn't much better until game 7 when the refs bailed him out of every miss.
    The Celtics did not play badly against Atlanta but Atlanta out hustled them

The Hawks and Cavs should have won both these series against the Celtics. In fact Cleveland's game 6 win should have been the game to end the series. Cleveland had game 1 and blew it.

Watch out for Kendrick Perkins but if he plays well the first two games ignore him. He won't show up again. Rondo is another guy that when he is on he can play pretty well because of who is on the floor with him.

2. mikhail1973

mikhail1973 All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion

Kiev - Farmington Hills, MI - Santa Clara, CA
    You can find a thorough review of each game and more on this forum. That'll give you a good clue as to what to expect.

3. linwood

linwood All-Star

Watch Tayshaun Prince. Or, better yet, watch whoever Tayshaun Prince is guarding. There is a good chance that person will go into a bit of a shooting slump.

Watch Rip Hamilton. He shoots almost as well as Ray Allen, and has better knees, better speed, better conditioning, and plays better defense.

Watch Chauncey Billups. If he recovers from his injury, he brings veteran leadership to the point guard position. Rondo is an amazing player, but Big Shot Billups has been there/ done that in the playoffs.

Watch Rodney Stuckey. He is getting his rookie trial-by-fire when Billups was out with the hammy. The game he started, the Pistons set a playoff record for fewest turnovers. None from our rookie pointguard, and only three for the entire team. (The previous record was held by Detroit with 4 turnovers against the Celtics in 1991)

Watch Jason Maxiell. If his game is on, he is unstoppable around the rim.

Watch Antonio McDyess. He has played like a man's man in the playoffs. He fights for boards, hits 16ft jumpers from the elbow, and WILL NOT be pushed around by KG or Perkins.

And of course, you already know about Sheed. :sssh:

4. coynejeremy

coynejeremy All-Star Administrator 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISTOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!