Pre-Draft Workouts...so far

Discussion in 'Pistons and NBA' started by blackhawk, May 15, 2010.

1. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

But...per the ESPNU analysts, most GMs are there also to talk trading up in the draft too. Pat Riley who has the 18th pick was the most active in trying to generate draft swap discussions... they did not mention that Joe was there or not, but there is another session tomorrow.

2. Ernie the Slow Adult

Ernie the Slow Adult All-Star Forum Donor

Whoa, trading sounds like work.........I think Joe prefers to sit back and "see what we have" again.

3. LA Dre

LA Dre All-Star 1x Fantasy Champion Forum Donor

he probably did watch it on the tube today and sent Scott Perry to be there in person, but figured that he better get down there tomorrow after seeing Riley, Sloan, and Bird sitting there negotiating.

They showed Michigan's Manny Harris there too....I still think it is a mistake for him to come out early, but if he needs the cash so be it.

4. Brap

Brap Starter

5. Walter

Walter All-Star Forum Donor

Doesn't Evan Turner and Iguadala kinda play the same position? Turner may fall to the Nets if he doesn't go #1.

I'd have no problem trading Summers at this point. The other 3 SFs we have more value than that. Tay's expiring is a very valuable trade asset. Daye is very intriguing and JJ is one of the most promising players we have on the roster.

That being said, I don't think anyone drafting 1-2-3 would take that deal. After that the price may be too high to pay fo swapping a #4 pick with a #7 pick.

The only way I can see Philly trading away that #2 pick is if they can also dump Brand's contract.

6. Brap

Brap Starter

Cousins not interviewing well, given all the negative pub surrounding him, might cause him to slip quite a bit in this draft.

7. BallDon'tLie

BallDon'tLie All-Star 3x Fantasy Champion

I'm with Joe.
    I wanna see what we have without all of the injuries.